The Tennessee Farm Family Health and Wellness Program (FFHW) is a multi-disciplinary Master Producer Program that:
- addresses Tennessee farmer health and well-being, and
- is focused on helping farm families and their communities make long-term health investments.
Announcing the 2024 TN Farm Family Health and Wellness webinar dates:
Jan. 25, Feb. 8, Feb. 22, March 7, and March 21.
Previous 2023 Webinars and Topics
|Jan. 19||Welcome – Charlie Hatcher|
Protecting your lungs on the farm – Joe Beeler
Grain Bin and Farm Safety – Brian Robinson
|Feb. 2||Productivity protocol: Monitoring the most valuable farm asset – Heather Sedges |
The Impact of Stress on Thinking, Decision Making, and Risk Taking – Chad Renzichek
|Feb. 16||Matter of Balance: It’s not all in your head – Margie Stafford |
Talking About Tough Topics – Laura Miller
|Mar. 2||Money – Let’s Talk About It – Chris Sneed|
Health Q&A with Carol and Matt – Carol Aiken and Matt Niswander
Risks in Rural America – Matt Niswander
|Mar. 16||Farm Safety/Handling Livestock – Kevin Thompson |
Farm Transition – Planning Today for Tomorrow’s Farms – Kevin Ferguson
Webinars will be held from 6:00-8:00PM CST/ 7:00-9:00PM EST
Webinar Library and Resources
Below is a list of on-demand webinars. These are available to registered participants and can be viewed for credit in the FFHW program.
- Safety Around the Farm
- Health Issues Affecting Farm Families
- Family Relationships on the Farm
- Prevent and Preserve: Being Proactive to Protect Your Health
- Managing Stress on the Farm
- You Are Not Alone: Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- Taking Control of Family Finances
- Maximizing Your Body’s Endurance and Potential
Click the button below to view our on-demand webinars and resources. Please note that these recorded webinars will only be available to registered participants.
*For More Information:
Janet Fox, email@example.com
Wendy Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org